Wag sana magalit kung gumawa pa ko ng bagong thread and most of the content are from the photobooth gurus in this forum. Tingin ko kakaiba naman in a way kasi inorganize ko lang for the newbies like me.
To all na meron ng photo booth biz, pacheck naman tong ginawa kong checklist. Para kung tama na actionan ko na itong business na to. I’ll be putting up the photobooth in Baguio City. Parang wala pa kasi akong alam na nag-photobooth dun.1. CAMERA
- it is preferred to use cameras with Live View option
- out of the DSLR
cameras with live view, I’m choosing between Canon EOS 500d and Nikon d5000 (I'm leaning towards d5000 because of the price
- Kit lens is already ok. Even Canon Powershot series is ok since it already has the live view feature.
- prepare back-up battery- Paano pala yung memory mga boss? Dumdiretso ba sa computer ang photos? 2a. PRINTER
- you can choose any of the recommended printers:
a. canon ip3680 (c/o japeeps)
b. canon ip4680 (c/o japeeps)
c. canon selphy cp760 (c/o sze1009)
d. canon selphy cp780 (c/o sze1009)
e. Hiti? (c/o eos_kiss)
f. DNP ds-40 (c/o sze1009)
- 2 printers redundancy and/or dual printing (optional)
- for dual printing, you can use this printer distributor software: http://www.frogmorecs.com/printdistributor
- for 2 printers redundancy, you can also choose to activate spooling.
Control Panel > Printers > Right-click on the printer driver and chose properties > Go to the Ports tab and check the box for "Enable Printer Pooling" > check the the box for the other printer you want to use (c/o jopetdt)***teka, may issue ba kung canon printer ko tapos nikon camera ko? mas may advantage ba pag canon na din camera ang gamitin ko?2b. PHOTO PAPER and INK**tama po ba ang assumption ko? Ito lang OPEX ng photobooth business? Aside from the picture standee (optional), customized backdrop (add-on feature), and manpower (optional)
**magkano po average total profit nyo per event?
- average of P15 per print * average 150 prints = Php2,250 then profit mo na yung remaining?3. LIGHTING
- especially needed for indoor events
- 1 continuos light + 1 strobes, falcon eyes 150watts – I just want to quote marc_cristobal’s question. Is this set-up ok for photobooth biz?- yung forum topic regarding lighting wala ako masyado napulot na info.. hehe..
Reference: http://www.pinoyphotography.org/forum/index.php?topic=56564.204. COMPUTER
- desktop or laptop. Any will do. It’s your choice.
- the brain of the photobooth business.
- this is where you will install the breezesys and printdistributor softwares as mentioned above
- this is where you will install photoshop or other softwares for the editing of the picture layout5. BACKDROP/BACKGROUND- san po bibili nung stand? Sa photo supply shop din po ba? Is this the same as the easy setting posing shed?
- san po kayo nagpapaprint ng tarpaulin? 6. PROPS
- I’ll be buying my props at andings toy shop, divisioria
- I’ll also be creating bubble messages on stick 7. LIVE VIEW MONITOR (optional)
- I’ll be using my family’s desktop lcd monitor during events8. PHOTOBOOTH (optional)
- I prefer a photobooth-like set-up and not a studio-like set-up. Siguro sa umpisa studio-like muna para madali i-set-up.
Fukengruven (photobooth):** Sir, parang mababa ata yung camera? Or dahil madaming bata kaya mababa?
Japeeps (studio):9. PICTURE STANDEE (optional or add-on)
- 4-8 pesos per piece depending on the quantity
- since I’m from Makati, I’ll be cheking this out too - colorplus production Group Corp. Makati city. Tel 5152664 look for Ace Valenzuela (c/o japeeps ata if I remember correctly)10. MANPOWER (optional) SET-UP** pano po ang connection ng lights? I’m assuming thru camera na yun.