*Includes 3 Month Full Replacement Warranty and One Free Hard Case / Stofen Omnibounce Diffuser
Yong Nuo YN-560 Flash for Strobist (Free Diffuser/3Mos Warranty) PLEASE READ THE COMPLETE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) BELOW:
YN560 is a brand-new flash specially designed for professional creative photography. Compared with YN460-II and YN460, it has the following brand new featuresFeaturesA brand new appearance
The brand new appearance looks more beautiful, creditable, comfortable and professional.New power zoom function
By pushing the button on the flash, it can make the flash covered focal length range from 24 to 105mm.GN58 @ ISO100, 105mm
YONGNUO gives YN560 a higher guide number which reaches the level of the mainstream hot shoe flashes.The improved wireless triggering sensor
YONGNUO improves the wireless triggering sensor for YN560, which makes the S1 and S2 mode can be used in outdoor environment and the wireless triggering distance is as long as 15m..Sound indicator
When the charging process is finished, the flash will give a tick sound, so you may concentrate on the creation process. (Note: the sound can be closed).New charging socket for external power pack
YN560 adds a charging socket for external power pack, to meet your higher demand for charging recycle.New PC synchronous port
YN560 adds a standard PC synchronous port, which makes it simpler for you to use the PC synchronous line.Super speed of charging recycle
It only takes 3 seconds in charging after full power output. Even without new batteries, you can get the super charging speed that it only needs 4~5 seconds; so you can completely get rid of the nightmare of anxious waiting for charging. In addition, you can use the external power pack to accelerate the charging speed once more.Supporting high-speed continuous shooting
Under the output level of 1/8 or below, YN560 can support the 8FPS high-speed continuous shooting.The improved power saving mode
YONGNUO designs the power saving mode for YN560. In the power saving mode, the flash will get automatic shutdown sooner; in the non-saving mode, it will take a longer time before automatic shutdown.The more fine output control
The output control of YN560 is more fine, which ranges from 1/128 to 1/1 and each class of flash output has 8 small fine tuning stalls; With its zooming flash head, YN560 makes you nearly achieve your anticipant lighting effect.The automatic setting saving
YN560 can automatically save your current setting.Technical SpecificationsModel information
• Brand Yongnuo
• Model YN560
• First introduction 2010
• Successor none yetOutput specs
• Guide Number (m) 39 / ~34 (ISO 100, 35mm)
• Manual Power Settings 1/1 – 1/2 – 1/4 – 1/8 – 1/16 – 1/32 – 1/64 – 1/128
• Flash duration (full power) 1/200
• Recycle time specified (full power) 3 sec alkaline
• Recycle time measured (full power) 3.4 sec alkaline, 1.6 sec NiMHFlash head features
• Swivel -180 to +90 degrees
• Tilt -7 to +90 degrees
• Manual zoom head (18) 24-105
• Auto zoom no
• 2nd reflector no
• LCD display noTriggering
• Flash foot type standard
• PC Synch Port yes
• Optical slave 2 modes (1 w/ pre-flash suppresion)
• Other trigger none
• Trigger voltage 3.25 V (measured)
• Standby mode can be adjusted (30 mins max)Power supply
• Batteries used 4 x AA
• External power source Yongnuo SF-18C or SF-17CExternal ReviewsSpeedlights.net - http://speedlights.net/2010/07/14/yongnuo-yn-560-speedlite-review/The YN-560 is a speedlite that offers everything you need for strobist work at a very reasonable price: and for the price premium over the YN-460 mk2 you get a much better build quality and a very usable optical slave – plus even a sync terminal now. If you’re after sheer power though and don’t care about the rest then you can keep your YN-460-II. But the new YN-560 definitely does deserve the “AAA” strobist score.
• excellent build quality
• powerful (though not a strong as specs suggest)
• extremely fast recycle times (plus power pack socket)
• 3 ways to trigger: flash foot, 2 optical slave modes, PC sync socket
• optical slave mode now even working in bright sunlight (EV 14 tested)
• dedicated “+” and “-” buttons for zoom & power level setting
• very easy to use and quick to change settings
• standard size (same as Canon 580EX) flash head
• optional recycle beep signal
• output not on specified level – does not reach GN 39
• blocks power switch on RF-602 radio receiver when mounted
• current zoom setting only visible when pressing a button
• partial output setting in odd steps (not 1/2 or 1/3)
• simple pouch rather than padded soft case
Strobist.com / David Hobby - http://strobist.blogspot.com/2010/08/test-drive-yongnuo-yn-560.html
The new, $85(!) flash has two important features which potentially potentially make it an good addition to a lighting photographer's bag: A built-in slave and an external sync jack.
Any shoe-mount flash with that kind of bling deserves a look.
It feels like a much more expensive flash, aping the lines of the similarly named Canon EX-580 II. The battery door is captive and hinged (a plus over the LP160) and very well-designed. The battery polarity sticker is a nice touch for guys like me who are putting off getting bifocals. (That bell tolls for me in three weeks -- I am officially old.)
What can I say. I found the 560's controls to be both fantastic and maddening.
On the plus side, you get a 1/1 - 1/128 power range. This is unheard of in the sub-$100 price range, but they go and include eight steps of variability between each stop. Amazing in theory, but in practice the flash's consistency tops out in the ~1/3-stop range. In other words, it ain't a Profoto D1, but I really like where they are aiming. You have to give them major props for that little trick. Advantage: YN-560.
That was the spoonful of sugar. Now here's the medicine.
The flash uses a row of 8 LEDs across the back display to give the following info:
1. Zoom head angle: This is the only function that is actually labelled, and a tad ironically so for me given that my zoom motor did not work.
2. Power range, from 1/1 to 1/128: When adjusting the power with the left/right buttons, the dot scale represents overall flash power -- but is not labelled as such. You have to count the dots. That's a dumb miss -- what were they thinking?
3. Intra-stop power range: When using the up/down buttons, this adjusts the power between stops. Again, no labels, and going for the third indicator from the same set of LEDs gets problematic when it comes to labeling.
Price - P3500*Includes 3 Month Full Replacement Warranty and One Free Hard Case / Stofen Omnibounce DiffuserBrand New, Sealed
Free shipping included
Card Price = Cash Price + 5%Prices listed above are CASH Price unless otherwise stated
At the moment, we only accept straight card payments. You can swipe your card at our office in Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City. (5 min walk from the EDSA-SHAW Mrt Station)
For installment inquiries, you may send me a pm.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions 1. How do I contact you?
You can contact me via email or yahoo messenger at firstname.lastname@example.org
. You can also text or call me at +63917-4070007.
However when texting/calling me, please introduce yourself by indicating where you saw my advertisement and indicating your handle. With numerous inquiries everyday, I sometimes get names/numbers mixed up. ‘Hi, this is Joseph. I’m also called lehboy from Pinoy Photography. I’m interested in purchasing a Hoya Pro1D Circular Polarizer 77mm’2. How do I order?
To order, email the following at email@example.com
Kindly put in the subject line – ORDER
• FULL NAME Juan dela Cruz
• COMPLETE ADDRESS
FLOOR, BUILDING NAME, BUILDING NUMBER, STREET, MUNICIPALITY, CITYAccenture
16TH Floor, Cybergate Tower 2, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City
• MOBILE NUMBER +63917-989-8888
• COMPLETE ORDER Hoya Pro1D CPL 77mm and Op/tech Pro Loop Camera Strap (Black)
In addition, we’d like you to answer a few questions:
• WHERE DID YOU SEE THIS AD? (PINOY PHOTOGRAPHY, TIPIDPC, ETC) I saw the ad in Pinoy Photography (Pipho)
• ARE YOU A REGISTERED MEMBER OF THIS FORUM? Yes
• WHAT’S YOUR NICKNAME/HANDLE? My handle/nickname is ‘lehboy’3. Do you offer free shipping?
We offer free shipping within Metro Manila during weekdays, office hours only (10 am-6 pm). We do not deliver during weekends.
For domestic shipments, please add an additional 50 pesos to partially cover the cost of shipping the item. Unless otherwise stated, all domestic items are sent via Air21. 4. What is the minimum order?
The minimum order to qualify for free shipping is P500. For orders below P500, you can pick up the items at our office in Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City or you can opt to add P100 more to avail of our delivery service. 5. What are the forms of payment?
Those within Metro Manila, you can avail of Cash on Delivery Service or you can pay via Bank Deposit.
To make your shopping experience more convenient, we offer CASH on DELIVERY.
For orders outside Metro Manila, payment is via bank deposit. Once we confirm your deposit, we’ll ship the items within the same day.6. When do I receive my order? Will I receive my order today?
If the items are in stock, orders are usually delivered the next day. The cut-off time for orders for next day delivery is 11:59 p.m. of the previous day. This means that I should receive your finalized orders via email by 11:59 p.m. if you want the item to be shipped the next day. For example, if you want to get the item by July 2, you have to send your orders by 11:59 p.m. on July 1.
Orders are sorted by 8:00 a.m. and are dispatched by 9:00 a.m.Orders in Metro Manila are delivered by our in-house messengers. We can deliver on the next day because we pay our own messengers and we don't outsource to other courier companies like Xend / Air21 / LBC.
(However for provincial orders we use Air21 or LBC)7. What time will I receive my shipment?
Orders are usually out for delivery by 9:00 a.m. so expect delivery of your item from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. We usually don’t commit a specific time for delivery since our messengers also have other deliveries to attend to and they have set routes for the day.
If for some reason you cannot receive your item personally since you have to go out of the house/office, please make sure to ask someone to receive the items on your behalf. 8. If I pick up the item/s will the price be the same?
Items are priced the same whether they are picked up or delivered. However the main advantage of picking them up is you can get the items even after office hours or during weekends. 9. Where are the pick-up points?
Items can be picked up in my office in Shaw Boulevard, a mere 5 minutes walk from the EDSA Shaw MRT station. Our building is located
right across Friendlycare clinic and right beside the new Lancaster Hotel10. Regarding special requests on delivery
For special requests, just text me or email me. We’ll do our best to accommodate your request.
Yong Nuo YN-560 Flash for Strobist (Free Diffuser/3Mos Warranty)