!!

Hello Guest! Kumusta!

Thank you for visiting PiPho Forum!
It would be best if you will register so you can use the additional benefits of the community such as joining events, interacting with fellow members and view the hidden boards of the forum.

Pro Workshop > Imagesmith

Hacking Photography (Advanced Digital Photography Workshop)

<< < (2/12) > >>

tekgik:

--- Quote from: slide on April 08, 2009, 01:40:20 PM ---boss, pwede i-waive yung 4% fee kung paypal balance ang pambayad?  thanks

--- End quote ---

Ooops I re read your post. If paypal wont charge me paying with your paypal balance then yes i can waive that.

aldousbee:
Sir required bang kumuha nung basic photog course bago kumuha nito?

thanks

dakotapopoy:
sir I'm interested in taking the advance classes.... Is it ok that I already took basic photo lessons from FPPF then I will enroll in your advance class.....????

tekgik:

--- Quote from: aldousbee on April 09, 2009, 09:14:33 AM ---Sir required bang kumuha nung basic photog course bago kumuha nito?

thanks

--- End quote ---

Yes

--- Quote from: dakotapopoy on April 09, 2009, 10:10:13 PM ---sir I'm interested in taking the advance classes.... Is it ok that I already took basic photo lessons from FPPF then I will enroll in your advance class.....????

--- End quote ---

Of course pwede.

dakotapopoy:

--- Quote from: tekgik on April 10, 2009, 08:32:35 AM ---Yes

Of course pwede.

--- End quote ---

where will you hold the seminar? I'll take may sessions......I'm from manila btw....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version